- At CES 2011, announced Development Kit availability for Quad-HD Blu-ray, AVR.
- Awarded Red Herring Global 100
- Demonstrated world’s-first end-to-end 4K-over-HDMI system.
- Awarded Red Herring Global 100.
- Awarded Red Herring North America 100.
- Delivered Virtual Silicon development platform for 4K/3D Blu-ray, AVR and PC systems.
- Demonstrated high-quality 4K TV prototype with real-time up-scaling of 1080p video to 2160p.
- Developed first 4K chip pre-silicon processor for consumer electronics.
- Closed venture capital round from Asia.
- Validated Marseille business model and technology by tier one OEMs and manufactures around the world.
- Demonstrated Virtual Silicon chip virtualization methodology at VaST Virtualization Seminar.
- Received first round of seed investments from a group of angel investors.
- Doubled head count and moved to new Santa Clara, CA headquarters.
- First ever introduction of Virtual Silicon chip virtualization methodology for fabless semiconductor development.
- Participated in ESL panel discussion at DAC 2006.
- Founded by leading experts in DVD, Blu-ray and HDTV SoC design.